CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Lovely Valentine

Besides my husband, my tiny tot is my favorite valentine. She recieved her first peice of personalized mail yesterday, with her very own valentine inside! She was quite excited as you can see... THANK-YOU Grandma and Grandpa L!



I gave her the valentine...



And she promptly proceeded to taste it!



YUM!

I think she loved it :)

My hunky husband has planned a surprise valentines date for me for this week friday. I am pretty excited; I think this is the first date that he has actually kept a secret since we've been married! I will have to let you know how it goes!

Peter 5:6-7 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may
lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for
you."








1 comment:

  1. ooh Phil! Great job.. Hope the date is wonderful guys :)

    ReplyDelete